Long before the emergence of the modern pharmaceutical industry, humanity had relied heavily on natural substances, such as herbs and minerals, to heal and alleviate pain.
Practically every culture in the world has some sort of a folk method to promote healing. In China, the branch of Chinese Medicine that addressed traumatic injuries and pain was called Traumatology or (Die Dar in Chinese).
Traumatology has rather extensive and documented history that goes back over 2000 years. Ancient books talk about diagnostics and treatments of hundreds of arthritic conditions and traumatic injuries, which include fractures, dislocations, ligament / tendon sprain strains, and muscular injuries. Generally, the treatments vary based on a condition, some were treated with acupuncture, others with twina or other modalities, but one thing that was constant among all, was the use of herbal medicine both internally and topically. The Chinese understood very well that by applying herbs on the skin could create fast and desirable effects.
Here comes X-Jow.
X-Jow belongs to a family of Chinese medicine called (Did Dar Jow) which translates to (Trauma healing wine)
X-Jow is an Herbal formulation that is carefully crafted to deal with traumatic injuries and everyday aches and pains.
The formulation consists of Chinese herbs that are combined to achieve maximum potency in healing injuries and reducing pain.
X-Jow works by penetrating through the skin to the affected area, promoting blood and lymphatic circulation and restoring micro-circulation to the injured tissue thus helping the body’s natural ability to heal.
What to expect when using X-Jow.
- Fast Pain Relief for arthritis, joint and muscle pain.
- Reduction in swelling and bruising within a day of use.
- Slight cooling sensation due to a small amount of menthol.
- Faster healing time for sprains, strains, and soft tissue injuries.
- Fast recovery time after athletic events or sports injuries.
- Mild herbal smell that quickly dissipates.
- No greasy residue, X-Jow quickly absorbs through the skin for desired effects.