Long before the emergence of the modern pharmaceutical industry, the humanity has relied heavily on effects of natural substances, such as herbs and minerals, to heal and alleviate pain.
Practically every culture in the world has some sort of a folk method to promote healing. In the Orient the branch of Oriental Medicine that addressed traumatic injuries and pain was called Traumatology or (Die Dar in Chinese).
Traumatology has rather extensive and documented history that goes back over 2000 years. Ancient books talk about diagnostics, and treatment of hundreds of arthritic conditions, and traumatic injuries, which include fractures, dislocations, ligament, tendon sprain strains, and muscular injuries. Generally, the treatments vary based on a condition, some were treated with acupuncture, others with twina or other modalities, but one thing that was constant amongst all, was the use of herbal medicine both internally and topically. Chinese understood very well that by applying herbs on the skin could create fast and desirable effects.
Here comes X-Jow.
X-Jow belongs to a family of Oriental medicine called (Did Dar Jow) which translates to (Trauma healing wine)
X-Jow is an Herbal formulation that is carefully crafted to deal with traumatic injuries, and everyday aches and pains.
The formulation consists of herbs that are combined to achieve maximum potency in healing injuries and easing the pain.
X-Jow works by penetrating through the skin to the affected area, promoting blood and lymphatic circulation, restoring microcirculation to the injured tissue, thus helping the body’s natural ability to heal.
What to expect when using X-Jow.
- Fast Pain Relief for arthritis, joint and muscle pain.
- Reduction in swelling and bruising within a day of use.
- Slight cooling sensation due to a small amount of menthol.
- Faster healing time for sprains, strains, and soft tissue injuries.
- Fast recovery time after athletic events or sports injuries.
- Mild herbal smell that quickly dissipates.
- No greasy residue, X-Jow quickly absorbs through the skin for desired effects.