Traditional Chinese Herbs & Modern Techniques for Serious Pain Relief
HERB-X Solutions, Ink is a family owned and operated herbal company.
We specialize in creating natural, potent topical pain relief gels, and creams. By combining ancient Chinese knowledge of herbal medicine, with modern science, we were able to create a new solution to an age-old problem of acute and chronic pain. The purpose of Herb X is to close this gap between ancient Chinese art of healing and modern medicine.
By linking the past with the present we strive to create a bright future for all people who struggle on daily bases with unpleasant feeling of pain.
The secrets of the future can only be found in meditative study of the past.
Time tested and true.
By using only the highest quality Chinese herbs for our products, we’re able to deliver an unprecedented level of effectiveness.
A Truly Caring Approach to Healthcare
With an integrative approach to treatment and cooperative partnerships with his patients, Dr. Aram Nalbandyan provides nothing less than exceptional care to all patients on a deeply individualized level.
By combining Western orthopedic testing, imaging, and lab analysis with 3,000 years of Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, and Chinese “Tui Na” physical therapy knowledge, he has helped countless patients avoid surgery or medication and regain true well-being and normal body function.
Extensive Expertise 12 Years in the Making
After completing a total of 12 years of study in ancient methods, Dr. Nalbandyan has earned the prestigious title of Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM), a title earned by fewer than 100 practitioners in the United States. Dr. Nalbandyan’s residency in Orthopedics, Rheumatology, and Pain Management has qualified him to offer serious solutions to persistent health problems.
Thanks to his compassionate nature, Dr. Nalbandyan has delivered a consistent level of high-quality care throughout his training at the prestigious Emperor’s College of Oriental Medicine in Los Angeles, his private apprenticeship with renowned Dr. Gu Hua and Dr. Zhang Ji, as well as his residencies at the Los Angeles Free Clinic and Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles.
Natural Relief to Promote Balance, Healing, & Total Well-Being
Dr. Nalbandyan’s approach to balance, healing, and well-being is characterized by his overwhelming dedication to help others in pain. Driven by his unique gift and his firm grasp on the best of both Western and Eastern techniques, Dr. Nalbandyan is able to balance multiple treatments to address the root cause of countless underlying issues and provide true healing solutions for his patients.
His professional acupuncture practice aside, Dr. Nalbandyan harnesses the power of Chinese herbs for lasting pain relief through his herbal products, including X-Jow, Dit Da Paste, and Earthrightis. Now, you can have access to the same quality care and pain relief from these products that he has been providing to his patients for years. You may order from this website or contact us for wholesale information.
Join Dr. Nalbandyan and his team by contacting us today or ordering the products that you need to enjoy natural relief at home without extensive medical support.
Credentials and Biography
- Master of Traditional Oriental Medicine with Honors – Magna Cum Laude from the Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Doctoral Degree With Specialty in Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Twina, and Dit Da – Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncture Orthopedics – American Acupuncture Academy; studied with the renowned Dr. Hua Gu as a mentor
- Apprenticeship – Dr. Ji Zhang as a mentor
- State Board Certified and Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Professor of Twina and Orthopedics – Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Current – Private Practice in Burbank, California
- 2001 to 2005 – Apprentice to Dr. Ji Zhang
- 2000 to 2002 – ECTOM Clinic Intern
- 2002 to 2003 – LA Free Clinic/Acupuncture Department Intern
- 2004 to 2005 – Acupuncture Residency at the Good Samaritan Hospital Acute Rehab Unit